New South Wales. Hill End community remains resolute against radioactive waste plan.
Just a few of the pro nuclear Submissions to South Australia’s Nuclear Fuel Chain Royal Commission :
- Business South Australia wants nuclear waste import, is worried about public opinion.
- Australia should not be guinea pig for new nuclear reactors – Australia’s Chief Scientist.
- ASSOCIATION OF MINING AND EXPLORATION COMPANIES (AMEC) wants Pro Nuclear Public Education.
- George Bereznai‘s Submission to #NuclearCommissionSAust – religious faith in “new nukes”.
- Geoff Russell Submission to #NuclearCommissionSAust: convince public that radiation is OK.
Western Australia KARLALMYI WALK: 5th – 12th June 2016 anti uranium mining .
Doomsday Clock to stay at 3 minutes to midnight.
The growing climate problem of data farms’ consumption of energy.
- Criminal investigations into Department of Energy, Lockheed Martin, the Department of Labor and more.
- USA changes law to make it harder for nuclear radiation victims to get compensation.
- Experts concerned in debate on Wisconsin lifting moratorium on new nuclear stations.
- Nort.h Carolina Environment Chief aims to restrict solar power, promote nuclear power!
- New York Governor Cuomo’s schizophrenic nuclear policies.
- Washington State Bill Calls Nuclear “CLEAN”!
- Dangerous situation in Los Angeles gas crater.
FRANCE. French unions unhappy with arrangements for UK’s Hinkley nuclear build. Fatal rockfall at planned French repository site. France’s President Hollande visits India, hoping to market nuclear reactors.
- Japan wrestling with problem of compensation for victims of nuclear accidents.
- Japan doles out over ¥16 billion in subsidies for slow-moving MOX projects.
- Japan considering building network of tunnels beneath seabed to store thousands of tonnes of nuclear waste.
- Radiation in Tokyo’s water at higher level than in Fukushima’s.
- Toshiba might sell off its unprofitable nuclear business in Japan.
- Former PM Naoto Kan says Fukushima nuclear disaster is still unfolding.
UK. The nuclear revolving door: Former Labour MP appointed boss of nuclear industry trade body. It’s looking increasingly as if the Hinkley C Nuclear EPR is dead in the water. What if EDF says no to Hinkley Point? The danger oftransporting plutonium.
CANADA. A major economic drain – the renovation of Darlington nuclear station.
SOUTH AFRICA. South Africa’s nuclear corporation in a mess.